PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

ninfan
03-26-2009, 07:20 PM
I have posted about 7 times but never introduced myself..I am an artist, I draw & paint. But more than an artist, I am a thinker. My brain is seldom quiet & I am restless most of the times. I have a very liberal mindset & I hate people who are uptight or force their beliefs on others. I value freedom more than anything else.

I have always been fascinated with the darker side of things.. horror movies, horror stories/books/vampire romance, music which has a dark vibe etc. I love animals. (hope that doesnt sound gay). I can be a bit reserved or shy at times & also downright frank suddenly. I can be as curious as a cat & I can rush in where angels fear to tread.

As you get to know me, you will also find that I am very skeptical which should not be confused with being cynical or rude. One of the things that I have learnt from the occult is to be skeptical since there are numerous beliefs, myths & theories & a lot of them contradict each other. (hence leaving me no choice but to be a skeptic). I like discussing & debating things & I do have some 'theories' or 'thoughts' (which I guess almost everyone here does) which I may like to share but some of them might just not make sense to you. That being said, I know that everybody has an opinion & I can respect that.

I am always up for meeting new people. Feel free to talk to me.

Do not judge me without knowing me & I promise I will do the same for you in return.

Hope this whole thing was not too wordy or boring. Hoping to gain some enlightenment & knowledge & meeting some interesting people here

isis
03-26-2009, 08:09 PM
like the lntro.. hello and welcome

redhand
03-26-2009, 09:32 PM
Hello and Welcome! It's good to be skeptical, shows that you are looking for your own truth!

Lady Dunsany
03-27-2009, 05:57 AM
Hello........

ninfan
04-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Thankyou everyone.